• Boys Lacrosse wins @ Glen Ridge, 15-3, on Wednesday, April 24, bringing season record to 5-4
  • Girls Lacrosse loses to Morris Knolls, 10-5, on Thursday, April 25, bringing season record to 4-7
  • Baseball loses to Ridge, 6-0, on Wednesday, April 24, bringing season record to 11-3
  • Softball loses @ Lenape Valley, 2-1, on Wednesday, April 24, bringing season record to 8-5
  • Boys Volleyball beats Morristown, 2-0, on Wednesday, April 24, bringing season record to 8-7
  • Boys Tennis wins @ Morris Knolls, 5-0, on Thursday, April 25, bringing season record to 6-3

Mid-Season Update: Randolph Boys Ice Hockey Continues Undefeated Run

Carly Ellermeyer
Sophomore Vincent Crisafulli shoots a goal against Morristown on Jan. 24. As of press time, Crisafulli has earned 25 points so far this season, with 11 goals and 14 assists.

Randolph Boys Hockey is currently running a historic undefeated season, with a record of 16-0-1 (7-0 in MCSSIHL), as of Jan. 31.

“Our key components to our success are our constant desire to become a better team and our drive to not give up,” junior captain Brian Cislo explained.

The team started the first two weeks of their season with a statement, beating their first five teams by a difference of 4-plus goals.

• Dec. 7 vs. Morristown, 6-2
  • Dec. 11 vs. Morris Knolls, 9-4
  • Dec. 14 @ Madison, 10-0
  • Dec. 17 @ Wayne Hills, 6-2
  • Dec. 22 vs. Pascack Valley, 9-2

The Rams then experienced their only tie against St. Joseph’s in the Ice Vault classic, with a final score of 4-4.

“Our relentless pursuit of the puck has been our focal point,” senior John Krynicki said. “Consistently controlling the tempo of the games has been key to maintaining leads and closing out games.”

Going into the month of January, Randolph continued to roll, winning every game by 2-plus goals.

• Dec. 30 @ Middletown South, 9-2
  • Jan. 3 @ Morristown-Beard, 3-1
  • Jan. 5 vs. Summit, 9-0
  • Jan. 8 @ Mendham, 5-2
  • Jan. 10 vs. West Essex, 8-0
  • Jan. 12 vs. Chatham, 5-2
  • Jan. 17 vs. Morristown-Beard, 4-2
  • Jan. 24 @ Morristown, 3-1
  • Jan. 26 @ Hunterdon Central, 6-2
  • Jan. 29 vs. Morris Knolls, 10-4
  • Jan. 31 vs. Ramapo, 3-0

At press time, junior captain Jase Zangara led the team in statistics, with 24 goals and 22 assists, totaling an impressive 46 points.

Junior Andrew George closely followed Zangara, with 17 goals and 17 assists, totaling 34 points.

Senior goalie Krynicki has been a wall for Randolph all season, saving 288 goals and enjoying a save percentage of 90%.

“Goals that I had for this team going into the season were mostly looking for success where we can find it and takeing every opportunity we got to increase our chances for success,” Cislo continued. “These goals honestly haven’t changed much at this point in the season. We are still trying to make the best out of every game and get all the possible points that we can manage.”

The Rams will play their final, regular season game tonight, Friday, Feb. 2, against Chatham, at Mennen Arena.

About the Contributors
Lindsey Kudriavetz
Lindsey Kudriavetz, Editor-in-Chief

Lindsey Kudriavetz is a senior and an editor-in-chief for Rampage. Lindsey has been writing articles since her freshman year and completed Mrs. Finnell's Journalism I and II classes. Lindsey primarily writes sports articles, and she is also passionate about sports photography. Outside of writing, Lindsey is the executive producer for the Ram Report and editor-in-chief for the yearbook. She is also on the varsity softball team as a pitcher.

Carly Ellermeyer
Carly Ellermeyer, Multimedia Editor
Junior Carly Ellermeyer is ecstatic to be the first-ever Multimedia Editor for Rampage, now in its second year online. She is an aspiring communications major with a newfound passion for filming and editing. This is Carly's third year on the Rampage staff and her second year as an editor. Outside of her role for Rampage, Carly can be found performing on stage.