• Boys Lacrosse beats Parsippany Hills, 13-2, in Morris County Tournament, First Round, on Tuesday, May 7, bringing season record to 7-5
  • Girls Lacrosse loses @ Mendham, 15-6, in Morris County Tournament, Quarterfinal Round, on Saturday, May 4, bringing season record to 5-9
  • Baseball bests Union, 20-3, on Wednesday, May 8, bringing season record to 16-4
  • Softball beats Roxbury, 2-1, in Morris County Tournament, Semifinal Round on Wednesday, May 8, bringing season record to 12-7
  • Boys Volleyball loses to Vernon, 2-0, on Thursday, May 9, bringing season record to 11-10
  • Boys Tennis beats Mountain Lakes, 4-1, on Wednesday, May 8, bringing season record to 12-4

“Cam in the Halls” Hits RHS Club Fair

The Rampage multimedia producers and Ram Report staffers made the rounds at the RHS Club Fair, held on Wednesday, Sept. 13, in the main gym at the high school.

About the Contributors
Kaitlyn DiCataldo
Kaitlyn DiCataldo, Media Producer, Staff Reporter
Senior Kaitlyn DiCataldo has been a contributing Staff Reporter for Rampage since her freshman year and is currently enrolled in Mrs. Finnell’s Journalism I class to further her knowledge and experience in writing. Kaitlyn is a Media Producer for the Multimedia section, but she also enjoys writing Opinion and Arts articles. Kaitlyn is also producer of the Ram Report, where she explores her passion for media production and broadcasting. 
Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson, Media Producer, Staff Reporter
Cameron "Cam" Johnson is a senior and a Staff Reporter and Media Producer for Rampage. Cam has produced media for Rampage, such as "Cam in the Halls," and he is enrolled in Mrs. Finnell's Journalism I class this year. Outside of writing and producing for Rampage, Cam is a member of the Ram Report and Video Club. He also participates in the Boys Track team for Randolph. Cam is an avid Jets and Mets fan; he attends Jets home games every year.