The Student-Run News Site of Randolph High School

Rampage

Breaking News
  • Boys Ice Hockey beats Millburn, 10-1, at first round of States, on Tuesday, Feb. 20, bringing undefeated season record to 20-0-1
  • Boys Basketball beats Mount Olive, 65-53, on Saturday, Feb. 17, bringing season record to 14-13
  • Girls Basketball loses @ Morristown, 41-22, on Thurssday, Feb. 8, bringing season record to 11-12
  • Girls Ice Hockey loses @ Chatham in Cohen Cup, Quarterfinal Round, 8-0, on Wednesday, Feb. 7, bringing season record to 2-15
  • Boys Swimming wins @ Morris Knolls, 88-82, on Friday, Jan. 26, bringing season record to 4-3
  • Girls Swimming beats Hanover Park, 103-67, in NJSIAA Tournament, First Round, on Thursday, Feb. 1, bringing season record to 6-4
  • Boys Fencing wins @ Kinnelon, 22-5, on Tuesday, Feb. 6, bringing season record to 7-1
  • Girls Fencing wins @ Kinnelon, 21-6, on Tuesday, Feb. 6, bringing season record to 5-3

Rampage

Rampage

Behind the Scenes: The Transition House Program at RHS

The Transition House program at RHS offers a unique opportunity to its special education students. Rampage Editor-in-Chief and Ram Studios Reporter Lindsey Kudriavetz has the story.

About the Contributor
Lindsey Kudriavetz, Editor-in-Chief

Lindsey Kudriavetz is a senior and an editor-in-chief for Rampage. Lindsey has been writing articles since her freshman year and completed Mrs. Finnell's Journalism I and II classes. Lindsey primarily writes sports articles, and she is also passionate about sports photography. Outside of writing, Lindsey is the executive producer for the Ram Report and editor-in-chief for the yearbook. She is also on the varsity softball team as a pitcher.